- The Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs
- Camouflage - Voices & Images
- Low - Drums and Guns
- Cold Cave - Love Comes Close
- Cold Cave - Cherish The Light Years
- Mazzy Star - So Tonight That I Might See
- The Smiths - Louder Than Bombs
- Type O Negative - The Best Of Type O Negative
- The Sisters of Mercy - Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 - A Slight Case of Overbombing
- Megafaun - Gather, Form & Fly
Nolab, a digital back concept (soon to be realized) for Super 8 cameras capable of capturing 720p HD video.
Hopefully one day there’ll be something like this for 35mm still cameras too.
Please happen. The bulky cartridge format of Super 8 makes this much more attainable than doing something similar with 35mm stills (barely any space between the film and the back of most cameras…)
In the far future I’d love to be able to buy a “sheet” of camera, thin as a strip of film, and cut it to any size I want.
I’ve been dreaming of this for 35mm for years as well.
- Bleeding Edge, Thomas Pynchon, Location 1054
filth is my politics.